Retractable flyscreens | Pleated Insect Screens
Artilux retractable flyscreens and pleated insect screens are designed to integrate seamlessly to your living areas so they become a perfect addition to your home. Our systems are suitable for every type of window and door including French doors, bi-fold doors and stacking doors. Artilux was the first company to introduce retractable insect screens in Australia. With over 25 years experience in the industry you can trust Artilux when it comes to retractable flyscreens.
The Artilux Difference
You are not just buying a retractable flyscreen. You are making it part of your home. At Artilux we really understand the difference, that is the reason why we are constantly innovating and improving our products. Our retractable insect screen systems are the best choice simply because of our attention to all the small details that make them work better, look better and work relentlessly. We encourage you to compare our product and decide for yourself. As part of our professional advice, we recommend you look for the following features when you decide to buy a retractable screen:
A seamless addition in to your home >
- Our flyscreen systems can be rebated and/or recessed making the tracks virtually disappear into the openings making it barrier free and visually clean in the frame.
- Different from others; retractable insect screen systems feature 3 different cassette sizes, making them more suitable and discreet in different kinds of openings.
- Our Alfresco Pleated Screens feature a 20 mm frame making it discreet and visually attractive, specially in openings with narrow frames.
Comfortable and easy to use >
- All of our retractable flyscreen systems feature a Soft Close Mechanism that allows you to release the screen at any point and it will retract smoothly. You don’t need to walk it back every time and it won’t slam back into the cassette.
- We have also developed different insect screen systems to suit different needs. To understand which is better for your application, take a look at Standard Soft Close, Multi-Lock Soft Close, Chain Glide Soft Close and Alfresco Pleated systems.
Functionality and reliability >
- • Our flyscreens can work in openings up to 8 metres wide (with a double unit Alfresco Pleated Screen). Our insect screens include unique features that make them work better, such as narrow tracks with buttons and hooks that prevent the mesh from dropping or blowing out (a common challenge with insect screens in wide openings).
- • Our retractable flyscreen designs include brushes in the bottom track that prevent the mesh from blowing out and insects crawling into the track and under the mesh
Quality and Value >
- Compared to windows and doors which come with an integrated screen, Artilux Insect Screen systems are not only more affordable, but very easy to maintain (or repair if given the case) as the mechanisms are accessible for service.
- Our flyscreens are made of top quality extruded aluminium, durable PVC-coated or Polyester mesh. They are engineered to last and come with a 7-year warranty.
- They are available in DIY kit form for renovators and builders to install, or can be installed by a qualified Artilux Reseller.
Artilux offers a range of standard colours as seen below. Should you require a special colour, clear anodise or timber look, these finishes are also available on request. Simply choose from the Dulux® or Interpon® powder coating charts or the Deco Wood® Decorative Imaging Range
- The standard application for Artilux Screening Systems is for sheltered areas not exposed or prone to high winds.
- Artilux flyscreens are designed and manufactured in Australia. Artilux is a proudly Australian owned company.